Wish List: Weddings



Hello!! So, my big brother is getting married this year and I am very exited, I have a big case of wedding fever right now! and I get to be a bridesmaid! yey! I have never done that before and the dresses are amazing!

Anyhoo.... so for my Wednesday Wish List (Update: now just Wish List!) I thought I would have a scoot around for pretty wedding bits that I would wish for for my wedding! haha lets NOT show this page to Philip eeeb! :P I have actually been doing research for my bro's wedding, thats where I found these pretty images... just along the way..... honest! ...... ;D

Locations:

Top: Greenweddingshoes Bottom: Pinterest

I love the idea of getting married in a pretty garden, at some stately home with massive grounds ooh and a maze!


Details:
Pops: thecakepopcompany Flowers: Bouquet Bridal Dresses: The Berry Cake: Yummy Knits
Letters: Made Merri

I am slightly obsessed with the idea of Cake pops now, and these look beautiful! And how cute is this knitted cake balloon weight!?
Calla Lillys are my fave so my bouquet would have to be made with them, of course! I don't think I would naturally go for a big dress, but these all look so pretty together and fairytale like... and what a cute idea, these willow letter cake toppers!? some people are so clever!

and finally....

The Rings:



I love this.


OK! enough now Im freaking myself out!! haha :D




No comments:

Post a Comment