Wish List: Dresses



So, I am a bit of a magazine whore! Not totally gossipy ones, but yeah, pretty much the weeklies! Im not really "fashion-y" in the slightest to be honest, but I love looking at pretty dresses, and with most of the big award ceremonies happening now, all the amazing dresses are in all the mags and I love it! Which has just got me completely daydreaming about big, pretty dresses that I would love to wear to some, oh I don't know.... world premiere,  ceremony...  around the house.....


1. J Mendel 2. Alexander McQueen 3. Alexander McQueen 4. Oscar De La Renta 5. Oscar De La Renta (all from google images)


Ok, ok, Im also a bit of a gossip and celeb lover too! Anything Kristen Stewart or Emma Watson wear would do..... I mean literally, how do I get my hands on their cast offs?? :D

1. Ossie Clark 2. Oscar De La Renta 3. Weswood 4. Valentino (all google images)






No comments:

Post a Comment