Friday Finds: Mollie Makes



Afternoon my few followers :D

So.... todays Friday Finds is not strictly a new find for me, but it is Friday, and I just purchased the latest issue of Mollie Makes, and I thought I would just share the joy of this Magazine and Blog, incase any of you don't know about it, its time you knew!! If you already buy the magazine or read the blog, then please join me in adoring appreciation! 


My sister introduced me to Mollie Makes and I have been receiving the magazine and reading the blog since it started, and literally it is just such a joy to read every month and pure inspiration cover to cover, I can not wait for the next issue to arrive on my door step!

Their blog has features such as Monday Moodboard, Thrifty Thursdays, and my favourite Tutorial Tuesdays. Here are some of my fave ideas, currently sitting pretty in my 'Awesome Tutorials' bookmark, and 'Try. It!' Pinterest board;



I am just all over these iPad cases come payday! I adore felt!


So many of the websites I have found and blogs I now follow have all been thanks to Mollie Makes and their beautiful feature pages;

Pretty!

There is also an interview this month with Selina Lake, I urge you to check out her beautiful Blog too if you have never  been;

 Selina Lake in Mollie Makes



I think my favourite features though are their amazing free grifts, super cute felt animal tutorials every month and right at the back 'My Space', which features different crafters or bloggers' work spaces. Which I am almost never jealous of... not! haha!


Ok enough free plugging, I swear I don't work there... but of course if anyone from Mollie Makes is reading this and there is a job going, I make an awesome very milky tea 

;D

(all above images in this post copyright of Mollie Makes ps. I love you, thanks xx)







1 comment:

  1. Did buy "Molly makes" yesterday, not the latested issue I can se now :( But I'm happy I can buy them here in the Netherlands..!
    But it is great fun to see what people make, and, to take a peek in to there creative life..!
    So I can connect to what you say!

    Have a nice weekend,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete