Friday Finds: Awesome Links



Hello!

I never seem to have any time on a Friday to do a good one of these, I really must try harder to get a head of myself with the whole blogging malarkey, but I'm still learning I guess :)

I thought I would share today some awesome links for websites from my 'awesome' book mark, I spend far too much time on the internet and will never understand anyone who says its boring, they're obviously just not looking in the right places ;D

The first is Roost Living which is amazing for quirky gifts or bits for the home, like this Alphabet Tile:


Next up, Rocket St. George. Which is similar to Roost Living, but with a whole lot more, literally anything you could possible want for an individual home, and a whole lot of stuff you never knew you wanted ;D like these AWESOME Jeeves Bowler Hat Lamps:


The last I want to share is Dear Photograph,  I won't spoil it but this is such a beautiful website and an inspiring idea, I really want to get involved one day. It will make you smile and cry in equal measures :) by far one of my best finds, ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment