What Jenny Did: John Lewis Crafting



Hello! So as mentioned in my post on Monday, I had more craftiness this week when I was asked to run an event in our local John Lewis store for work

I was very exited, and a tad nervous about this! I love to craft but really I am no expert! But its so nice to meet and chat and share cake with like-minded people. I just love the whole community of crafters and bloggers alike! :D

Here are a few pictures from the event. We made Lavender hearts from Cath Kidston Sew! book, just like the ones on Monday night in our store craft event. So now I have lots of lovely hearts to hang around my home! (and add to the collection already there! who doesn't love a hanging heart??)









It was so lovely to meet everyone who came along, a very nice mornings work indeed!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh looks like you had a lovely day! My idea of a perfect day - sandwiches, cake, tea and sewing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhh that loos such fun...i must get to one of these get togethers in Manchester next time on is on!

    ReplyDelete