Friday Finds: Etsy Edition #1



HI!

I have a really bad habit of just trawling the web for hours, bookmarking here and there, and forgetting all about them the next day! So I'm attempting to go through all my many, many bookmarks and have a bit of a sort out, starting with the huuuuge list of Etsy shops I've come a crossed and loved for one reason or another. Some had to go, but theres still a nice big list of lovely finds :)

Heres some of my favourites:


Initial Necklace, Hand Embro...
$35.00

Side Plate - Hand Painted - ...
$37.50

Dreams (5x7 Unframed Origina...
$15.00

Starbright Necklace
$38.00

Small Acorn Hairpins
$15.00

Hot Air Balloon in Pale Aqua...
$18.00

Triple the Glitz and Glamor ...
$16.50

Accordion and Lion - Origina...
$22.00

iPhone 4 case / iPhone Case ...
$32.00

What's Up, Britches
$7.00

It's cold outside cat - ...
$15.00

Blog Art Print "I am a ...
$11.00


I'm such a sucker for a cute smiley face and ratties!

Also, an Etsy treasury! how cool is this!? Check the link above to make and show your own... and then come tell me because I love Etsy and new finds!

Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment