Makes and Bakes: Ideas



Hi There!

I'm pretty exited, tonight is another Craft Club night at work. I love getting involved in these and generally just having a lovely night with fellow crafters, drinking tea and eating uh-mazing cakes from The Secluded Tea Party! Yum!!

So tonight I think I will be showing everyone how to make a spring wreath, which I admit I only tried myself a few days a go...



The above is my work in progress by the way, hence the shabby finish... it was not a look I was just going for haha! I found so many nice tutorials for wreaths, such a nice thing to make too! and not just for xmas, no no no! haha! In the end I kind of made mine up as I went along...

Here are a few to check out though:


If we do not make wreaths, our next idea was egg cosies! Made out of my favourite FELT! I've not had a chance to whip up some testers yet, but heres some cute inspiration pics I found:




I'll post about the finished products later in the week though!


What have you been trying out lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment