Things that make me smile...



I was feeling a little blue last week.... not really sure why, one of those 'everything and nothing' moments I guess. So to get me out of my funk I started a 'Things That Make Me Smile' at the start of the week, then half way through I still wasn't feeling any better, so it turned in to a 'Week in Instagrams', but now when I come to post it, looking over the images, I do love the photos and they have made me smile... so mash up of both anyone?! hells yeah! ;D


Here are my week of instagram smilesthings that make me instagramsmile-gramswho even knows, photos YEAH!!


:Saturday: 
Getting in the spirit for Amsterdam with beer from Holland, drank in a glass stolen from this beer garden in Munich last year ;D

:Sunday:
I have something to tell you.... Philip and I are scratch card whores. 

:Monday:
My fave from last weeks baking.

:Tuesday:
The pretty ceiling in my bank, infact its all rather amazing in there!

:Wednesday:
Amazing cake delivery for a colleagues birthday from the awesome Secluded Tea Party!

:Thursday:
Messing around with super, highly technical, photography filters.... ok! ok! I took this on my iPhone, through my sunglasses alright! pretty cool though huh?! :D

:Friday:

:Saturday:
Projects!! Now this makes me happy!


Come find me, I'm @themagicfeather
These are all my own photos, so if you Pin or do anything with them please remember to link it back, Thank You!

I am off to Amsterdam today! And I can guarantee you, I'll be smiling!




No comments:

Post a Comment