Friday Finds: Pretty Blogs




Afternoon everyone :D

Oh its friday! Oh I got out of work early! OH I have the whole weekend off with my favourite boy!!

So many reasons to be happy on such a dreary day... Lets look at pretty things together, yeah? ok!

Here are five lovely blogs that I follow and they are just the prettiest things! I adore blogs that do not try, or aim, to be anything other than just lovely pretty corners of the web. I also find photography blogs, and blogs that do not have much text but are big on picture heavy posts, very appealing which is why these five have stuck with me in the awesome list.





I was drawn to this blog by the name, what a perfect name! I loved it. This is the blog of photographer Yvette Inufio, check out her other blog too here.
Her work is dreamy and beautiful. She also has an Etsy shop too!





Again chosen off some link on some other blog along my blog travels because the name stood out to me. And I instantly fell in love! Little Emma English Home is an interior design inspired blog, with so many pictures of beautiful and inspiring homes/rooms/life style etc. Just go look at it, so so pretty!





I found Tabitha-Emma's blog when I was actually google searching for easter craft project ideas for our easter craft club. I came across her amazing Etsy shop and beautiful hand made products, look at this little guy...


I could spend hours on her blog, it is just stunning! I wish I was this talented... 





This is one of my most recent blog finds that I stumbled upon when I was looking for pretty bikes. This is the blog of Radostina, a graphic designer who created her blog... "as a place where to collect all these lovely things which I discover. And that’s why one day after many many years my blog will be the most beautiful blog in the world :) " ... which I absolutely loved! and so was hooked, again I have spent hours scrolling through her pretty finds. Full of inspiration!




Last but by no means least, Wolf and Willow. A new find last week and one of the most beautiful blogs I have seen design wise, and content! Gosh darn all these fancy designers!! ;) AND she has awesome and generous freebies. I got utterly lost (in the best way :D ) in this site for I don't even know how long...


AND they're all on Pinterest, and I'm following them all ;D





(Pictures are not my own and are all copyright to the sites they link to, and links shown above them)

No comments:

Post a Comment