The Sound of April



Bonjour!

So, I finally got around to finding some new music! And I'm going to freely admit that I wrote (am writing... 0_o) and scheduled this post a few weeks ago because I am so in love with some of the music I found that I know I'm going to be listening to it for a while, and also because I love getting ahead of myself ;D

The sound of April was completely Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Last Smoke Before the Snowstorm. I can not tell you how much I adore, adore, adore this album. From start to finish it it pure, beautiful, pleasure for the ears, if your looking for something new, well, you just found it my friend!

Sadly I could not find a video for this song, but here is my favourite song from the album for your listening pleasure!

I present Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Butterfly Culture:




How in love are you with this now?



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing as I've never heard of them before.
    Jo :-) x

    ReplyDelete