Friday Finds



Evening lovely followers :)

A little bit late with this one today due to a hectic day at work! Here are my latest finds though, from my fave pockets on the web - Etsy, Pinterest, blogs and random wandering clicks ;D enjoy!


When we were in the Lakes last week, I discovered a new line of products in one of my favourite shops! Here is an example, these cute pots are from Danish company,  Green Gate. If you're a Cath Kidston fan, check out their site. You will not be sorry ;)



I love these wall stickers from Harmonie Interieure


 I am just recently discovering the joys of Forever 21! These summer dressing are just asking to be popped in my basket!


 I recently found lots of exciting new Etsy shops, which I will feature on my Etsy Friday Finds at the end of the month, but this one was too good not to show now! Bobbin ring!

I actually saw this pretty dress today in Look Magazine, but in pink, I think. Its London print!

Blueberry and lemon muffins? My two favourite muffin ingredients in one!? Hells yeah this is going on the try it list!

Too cute fruity button napkins from Martha! Another one for the Try it board!


Have a nice weekend! 
I am off all weekend which means (hopefully) lots of crafting and baking! JOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment