Friday Finds: Etsy Edition #3



Hello Mr Friday Morning!

I have my latest awesome Etsy finds to share with you today! I have found some suuuuper cute shops recently, and it was very hard to pick just the right items for my treasury! Do visit these shops, you will not be disappointed!


Motivational Quote Print Art...
$19.00

Super Paws Zine
$2.00

Owl LIST pad (to do list not...
$8.00

Dachshund
$12.00

Bunting in Vintage Sheet Flo...
$22.50

Premade Theme for Blogger //...
$40.00

Boy Bands - A Colouring Book
$9.00

20 recycled pipe die cuts fr...
$6.00

Mr. Darcy Proposal Mug
$16.00

Ball Mason Jar Wood Necklace...
$29.50

Amigurumi Coffee or Tea Cup ...
$16.00

Moustache Octopus Plush w/ T...
$17.50

Graphic Art Print "Maki...
$20.00

Iced Flower Sugar Cookies Pa...
$19.95

Candy Wool Acorns, 8 Handmad...
$16.00


If you would like to see my Etsy profile you can find it here.
If you know of any amazing shops, please do share in the comments below!
Happy Friday everyone! It is pay day woohoo! Gosh what a long month this has felt like, right!? I am off to Stevenage with a friend today. I have to say I have not heard great things about Stevenage... but the lure of cheap fabric shops has me in its grip again.... seriously guys, I am beginning to think I have a genuine addiction brewing here...
Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear, I am absolutely addicted to etsy and I love all the things you posted!

    I nominated you for a blog award, your blog is super cute! Here is the award info: http://www.life-collection.com/2012/06/liebster.html

    xx, C

    ReplyDelete