InstaLove #2



Helloooooo June!

At the start of May I decided to do a photo a day via Instagram, not realising that there were actual templates to follow, and getting pretty lucky with my first shot - it just happen to fit in with that days theme, what are the chances!? 

This is the one I followed




I have so loved doing this, but sadly didn't quite get to finish it, however I will definitely be doing this again in a couple of months time. I have loved seeing everyone else's photos - y'know what I'm not going to lie, I just love Instagram actually so anything to get me even more obsessed involved is A-OK with me! 

Heres my (almost) finished Photo A Day May!


So, I am not sure if you can tell but basically I made it up to '12 o'clock' ! I actually am quite glad I never had to do 'your personality'... really how do you capture that in one photo!?


If you would like to follow me I'm 'themagicfeather'



4 comments:

  1. Great Pics! I'm doing June, but sometimes I find it quite tricky to find interesting things x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posts like this make me really wish I had instagram - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you're a bird, I'm a bird" -AH! Love it. I had to look up what that was from because it rang a bell! :)

    Lovely photos. I'm an instagram nut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is just the best thing ever right!?

      and I just had to with that bird one ;D

      Jen xx

      Delete