Friday Finds: You Tube



HI!

I have a bit of a confession to make... I am a You Tube addict!! It literally is dangerous for me to go on there, because it just sucks me in for hours! So I thought I would share some of the best things that I have found on there with you tonight! I am sorry this isn't a very compelling post for some, as I know You Tube is not everyones cup of tea, shall we say!... but If you're in to a bit of light hearted fun and procrastination (plus very cute animals!) then step this way! ;D

(NB this post includes nothing nasty by the way, I always get scared that I'm going to see something gross on You Tube some how! :( )

Animals

If, like me, one little search for 'cute kittens' turns in to hours of "Just one more! Just one more" then you may have come across these videos before!

Frankenstein Cat - (quite possibly the funniest things Ive ever seen!)
Honey Badger - (contains lots of swearing but very funny!)

Make-up

I am not actually a big make-up wearer, but I got a few good tips from both of these sites, if you have never checked them out before - both have been around for a while now - then please do! They do awesome tutorials, even for 'barely there make-up' people, like me!:


The Best Find Ever

Ok, ok this whole post was pretty much just an excuse to tell you about my greatest find ever!


I am pretty much obsessed with this channel, I think all their videos are hilarious and do insist on spreading the word about HISHE when ever You Tube comes in to conversation!

I am currently searching for good crafty videos so hopefully my next post about You Tube finds will be a bit more 'informative' hehe but I hope you enjoyed my choices and found some of them funny anyway. If you have any good ones you know of, please do post them in the comments, I welcome any new recommendations!

I am going to leave you with a very good example of HISHE's amazing work, this is actually one of the first videos of theirs I watched, and then I had to watch them all!!




1 comment:

  1. you tube was made for cat videos in my opinion. My favourite this week though is this one...eeeeeeeeee!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWgbmgIzoT8

    Also have you seen the e-harmony cat lady video? Hilarious and also a little weird:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc

    ReplyDelete