Wish List: Colours



HI THERE!

So all this month I have been basing my wish lists around a colour scheme! Today I have some green lovelies to share with you all!


This amazing green Polaroid Land Camera! I do not own one of these, and it would make a lovely addition to my collection of toy cameras indeed!


All of these beautiful dresses! I only own one green dress and it is one of my very favourites, it is actually the same style as the ruffle dress on the end - which will absolutely be bought come pay day ;D
I love the other two printed ones from Modcloth. The strapless number has tulips on!

(all Modcloth but last one Apricot)

There is just something about this picture that I am very drawn to! Love the shade of their dresses and the flow of the material. I guess I am just bridesmaid day dreaming a lot right now, not long to go until I get to be one!

Pretty green art! 

Gummy Bear night light!?

These beautiful rings, I can not get over the grass one! UH-mazing!!


These amazing green houses. Serious, just oh my god! someone lives there, SOMEONE LIVES THERE!? this just blows my mind.....
(Favim via Google)

And then this. Just.... take me there now please.


No comments:

Post a Comment