What Jenny Did: Blog Update



Well Hello There! 

So all this week while I have been seemingly away from my blog, I have actually been sat here, most nights, working away to make some improvements here on Jenny and the Magic Feather and I am so happy with it! Well - for now at least!

I thought I would show you the evolution of my blog though, as its come quite far I think and I have learned so much along the way. Especially with this update, I have found some rather nice little Pixelmator tricks indeed ;D

With each update I have loved my blog so much, however I can tell you now that this will not be the last! I guess I just get bored, or see something cool - want to learn it and then I just have to put it in to place on my own blog! haha this is pretty much the story of my life - never happy! :D (I once went on and on and on at Philip about wanting to move flats to some lovely newer ones just two doors down from where we lived at the time, when there was pretty much nothing wrong with our flat, I just wanted a new one! Anyhoo.... our beautiful new build flat went mouldy with in weeks of moving in and it turned out to be the most disgusting and saddest place we have ever lived :( I learned from that one, let me tell you that!! )

Version 1 - My original blog!

Version 2 - New layout and banners!

Version 3 - A little sidebar and banner update!


 Version 4 - The page you see today! New layout, new banners, new sidebar, more labels and real headers!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Want to hear something awful? The Olympic Torch came through St Ives yesterday morning, and I slept through it... :( it practically came right past my house too... I am not really that interested in all the Olympics, I am just totally not in to sports in the slightest, but I do feel a bit bad for not seeing this once in a life time opportunity... Oh well!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the new blog design and also seeing the evolution of it!! Well done.

    I was going to ask if you got up in time to see the torch hehe! We saw the top of it in all the crowds in Cambridge, great atmosphere but muddy!

    C x

    ReplyDelete