What Jenny did: Updated my blog!

HI guys!

Just a quickie today, as I desperately need to move away from the computer! It is roasting in Cambridgeshire right now - which I am not complaining about, no no no! Just I think my poor Mac is melting more than me and needs a little rest!

I have been multitasking it up today TO THE MAX with the blog designs - firstly you may notice that The Magic Feather has had a little face lift! Still a few tweaks to do, but lots of updates going on behind the scenes here right now. I also may find time tomorrow to do some real posts - woweee! :D

My second blogginess today has been for Miss Laura Kate over at LolacolaKate. Laura already had a lovely blog, I just helped her do a few little updates :D

and the third ... is still being perfected, so check back tomorrow for pictures of all these updates, and oh maybe a none HTML related post ... perhaps!

Hope you're all enjoying the sun! I actually had legs AND arms out yesterday, which is just beyond bold for me!




     

No comments:

Post a Comment