Friday Finds: Etsy Edition


HI!

Its Friday again woohoo! and payday double woohoo!!

Naturally I am excited it is payday because well, I get to buy stuff today! duh! But I am actually more excited about the fact that I also get to tick another line off my Debt Free By 30 check sheet! woo! (too many 'woo' s now?) which just feels too good to only be able to do once a month!

As it is the last Friday of the month too, I thought I would share my latest Etsy Treasury with you all. Now that I am actually paying attention to my Etsy emails (ssshhh you!) I have a TON of awesome shops to get through and share with you all. These people are so crafty, amazing and just completely inspiring it is just plain sickening really! ;D


Gift FOR KIDS Fox MITTENS Gl...
$27.00
Waldorf Natural Wood Toy- Au...
$12.00
Gold Initial Necklace Person...
$30.00
Geek Bookends - FREE USA Shi...
$42.99
How Strange It Is - Banner N...
$26.00
Confetti ring 'you only ...
$30.00
The Skipper Peacoat - Medium
$88.00
Enormous 17 Inch Wooden Butt...
$40.00
Lil' Peanut Cookies.
$12.00
Lion Dog Costume - Pet Hallo...
$65.00
Book Necklace Set / Mini Lea...
$41.00
Crochet Baby Shark slippers,...
$15.00
Dollhouse Necklace - Surreal...
$28.00
Teal earrings - Birds on bra...
$22.50
Set of 2 cute bunny brooches...
$25.00                           



Have a great weekend everyone!



3 comments:

  1. OMG I want those baby crochet shark slippers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are the fox mittens only for kids? ;)

    ReplyDelete