Guest Posts: Sister Dearest!




Hello

It’s not Jenny today, it’s Jo! 
( I’m Jen’s sister and I have a blog too! The Perfect Hiding Place )

Jen asked me to do a little guest post while she is away, and of course I jumped at the chance to embarrass my little sis in the best way a sister can… old family photos! Haha.



Jen and I have always had similar tastes; I suppose that’s what happens when you share a room for the first 18 years of your life! We have always got on really well too, a sister is a playmate that’s always there and Jen really is my best friend. (We shall skip over the awkward teenage years and the countless mutterings of ‘I HATE you’ under our breaths). I love that we got into blogging and crafting at the same time, it’s so exciting to share our interests and discoveries together.

I thought I would share a few photos that I dug up recently, when putting them together it was so funny to see that in most of the photos of Jen and I, we are doing the same pose!!! Haha. Check it out…







5 comments:

  1. Aww, that's a lovely post! What cute pictures!

    Jo :-) x
    harryandleelee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol wow this is such a lovely post, made me smile :)

    I have 3 sisters so I know how close sisters can be.
    Love the photos

    Brooke xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this was a cute post. I wish me and my sister were as close as you two are but we're polar opposites!!

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so adorable! :) hahah I loved looking at the pictures and comparing them, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw!!! So so sweet!!! Two peas in a pod!!!!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete