Insta Love: Forget about me, just save my iPhone!

Morning!

Want to know a guilty blogger secret? I sit here typing this... in a bad mood! *shock! horror! gasp!* I know, how dare I not present a rosy picture of my life to the world, via my blog! ;D

I am in a tad bit of a sulk guys, because it has not been a lovely bank holiday for me...woe! I have worked all of it, including today - right now! Sad face indeed. Cambridge was also hit by flash flooding, including our shop, but hearing the news from the rest of town, we got off pretty lightly. As horrific as it was to see water gushing in to our lovely stockroom, it was also pretty hilarious at times too - I mean, its a shop full of girls, there was a lot of screaming and running away (especially on my part!). Theres just a huge clean up job to do. However - lets turn this frown upside down now and talk of better things! 

Positives from the weekend - I attended the Etsy Craft Party organised by Claireabellemakes, although I missed the majority of it (cheers again, full time employment!), it was still nice to sit about and discuss crafts and cakes with likeminded folk (I made a fresh batch of Cookie Dough cupcakes and Gingerbread - both of which when down a storm *smug face*), and meet a few more local bloggers. More good news too is that I have two new blog designs lined up - so keep an eye out for posts about those coming soonish ;D


So today I thought I would share some Instagramming with you, its been a wee while and I do so love to Instagram my life! In fact.... I'll be totally honest, when water was gushing into the store, my very first thought was 'wheres my iPhone, WHERES MY IPHONE!?!?' :)


Do you like my cookie family in the middle? The blond bearded one is Philip - obvs! 

...at least I amuse myself, right?

I hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday!... except those of you at Reading/Leeds festival, you lot... well, I am just seething in your general direction, just so you know! yeah you know....

:D



5 comments:

  1. I had a miserable day yesterday too! Let's hope for a better week ahead. I'm glad the Etsy craft party was a little sunshine in your week.

    More ratty pics please :-)

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails and the quaint teacup:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soph, the tea cup was actually a tea light holder! I was in awe! Love tea cup candles!!

      Jenny xo

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear about the flooding but a great selection of photos. The nails intrigue me the most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! I do have fun with them! ;)

      Jenny xo

      Delete