Makes and Bakes: Hand Drawn Heart update


Hello! 

I have yet another new blog design to share with you all today! Yey! Last week I helped out Nora from Hand Drawn Heart with a new blog design, lets take a look at what I did:

Noras lovely blog before...

...Ta Dah! new shiney Hand Drawn Heart!


Nora came up with the colour scheme and beautiful font used in the header. We went for a simple and clean theme, with hints of purple and coral.

What do you think? :D

I am not planing on doing any new blog designs for a while now folks, just to give me time to learn some new tricks and to take a breather! But if you are interested in a design update, drop me an email and we can have a chat and possibly see about a day down the line maybe... or sooner, knowing me!



So today Philip and I are off to Carlisle to see our families! I was lucky enough to be off work yesterday to catch up on blog posts this week (...as well as clean the house, bake, make new beds for and bath and pack the little boy up for his hols!)  - not like my usual 'leave it to the last minute... oops wait no, now I have no time to schedule anything!' level of disorganisation, I actually had time to sit down and plan the whole week! So do keep popping back, I have some lovely guest posts coming up from Jo at The Perfect Hiding Place and Claire from Claireabellemakes.

I plan on spending the next week trying my best to relax, switch off and unplug but honestly, who am I kidding right!? ;D

See you in a week!


ps. A little update: Check out Noras lovely write up! so nice! Read it here

xx


   

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy :) I'm off to Carlisle on Friday, yay, can't wait!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design - it really makes a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're all coming home!!!! lol. Bring your waterproofs!!!!!! Love the new design…..you have such a talent at it! Have a lovely relaxing time xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I brought the sun up with me Sally! ;D

      Delete