What Jenny Did: Planned a sweetie buffet

Morning guys!

So while I was in Carlisle, I offered to organise and do the sweetie buffet for my brothers up coming wedding (woo!) and honestly, I can not tell you how excited I am to be doing this for them! I love this sh*t! ;D

Heres some of my "research" so far, totally not just another excuse to spend more time on Pinterest, honest! its r e s e a r c h.... ;)







Ok, these next ones are being saves just for me, I love love love the hot air balloon theme!



And this, because I love yellow and grey...anything!

 Along my travels I have discovered some awesome wedding sites too, the best by far though being Amy Atlas, who designs the most amazing wedding sweetie tables I have simply ever seen... look at this:

Just stunning! I will most definitely be looking at her tips page!

And I bet those of you that follow me on Pinterest just thought I had a crazy sweet tooth hmmm!? ... I actually do! Yup...its a hard life ;D


   

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is a fab post! - This is a great idea for any occasion. Willy Wonker or what! ha ha.
    Thanks
    Em
    x
    yorkshirepud123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Can't wait to see the sweetie stand. My cousin had one at his wedding and I made the bunting for it. It was so awesome to have pic and mix bags and scoops!

    ReplyDelete