Friday Finds: Etsy Edition

Hi All!
Oh my gosh T - 0 Days till wedding! eeek! To say I am feeling a little nervous today is an understatement, and I'm not even the bride!! I am so so excited about my table, its looking good people! Photots coming next week.

So I am kind of short of time, but it is the last Friday of the month, which means some Etsy awesome finds for you guys!

Lets take a look-see ;D

Animal Magnets: Heads n'...
$20.00
Invoke The Spirit Halloween ...
$8.00
TELL ME A SECRET . Grey
$48.00
Cat handmade brass brooch - ...
$52.00
Fall Acorn Necklace, Hand-Sc...
$23.00
Copper Teapot Wall Clock - K...
$12.57
Stuff Stumps - Stumps for Yo...
$26.00
Medium key ball, Key sphere,...
$200.00
Custom Order - Repurposed Bl...
$155.00
Autumn Splendor Hat Pack - 3...
$53.00
Amazing Pair of Pendant Ligh...
$200.00
Stemware Coasters Wine Tags ...
$25.00
Docking Station for iPhone, ...
$109.00
Elevate Bike Rack - Walnut
$140.00
Open Twiggy Bangle in Gold V...
$138.00             


I have so much to share next week, but for now folks I am off for a hell-uva busy weekend ahead! (I am sure I'll be tweeting and instagramming if you are a follower ;D)

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I love the bike rack!!!! I should really invest in one of those for the Pashley lol. And the bangle is fab.

    Have a lovely weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete