Makes and Bakes: Introducing Adventures and Tea Parties!


Hi Guys!

You may have caught on that I have been alluding to new blog designs in recent posts, well the day is here! I would like to introduce my latest collaboration; Adventures and Tea Parties!



I have loved working on this new blog for Jo (previously of Harry and Lee Lee). I am not too modest to say I am so pleased with the banner, which I actually came up with all by myself! For some one who is just awful at drawing - actually at any hand drawn designing, I am feeling pretty darn pleased with myself! Its simple yes, but affective.

It has been so lovely working with Jo, she had clear and big plans for her new blog. The whole ethos sounds so nice, like a little trip down memory lane back to childhood. *sigh* Oh how I miss adventures and looking for hidden doors to secret worlds around every corner and in every tree stumps. ...Actually who am I kidding? I still totally do that... ;D


Heres what Jo's blog looked liked before I got my grubby mitts on it.

Check Jo out at Adventures and Tea Parties, and her amazing handiwork in her Etsy shop here.



Hope everyone is having a lovely start to their week! Mine started off with a crafty evening last night with fellow Cambridge bloggers Suzie Makes, Miss Dotty and Claireabellemakes.

Hopefully I will finish my little project I started soonish so I can share, its so cute!



** Update ** Read Jo's lovely comments here! Thanks Jo! :D

5 comments:

  1. I cannot thank you enough Jenny! You've are a star, an inspiration, a bloomin' amazing blogger designer and have been an absolute pleasure to work with and get to know! Thank you, thank you, thank you X infinity! Jo :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it looks lovely, you really are a blog design genius! Good work :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the banner! You are a design superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have to remember us all when you take over the designing blogosphere, its beautiful!!! WEll done i love it xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete