Watched List

Hi everyone!

Oh jeez I am having one hell of a week and its only Wednesday morning! Too many life changing decisions made so far. Know what I plan to do today? nothing! nah-dah! zilch! ;D

It occurred to me recently that I have not been catching up with my 'Watched List' posts. At the start of the year I began making a list of all the new films I was watching, just as an interesting little experiment for myself and to keep track! I love films, Im a self confessed film buff, spend way too much time on IMDB and relish the chance to test my film knowledge with gusto.... too much gusto some might say!  

So last week I finally caught up with my list, you can see my previous posts here and here for Watched List.


The Thing * *
The Lucky One * * * *
The Vow * * *
The Dark Knight Rises * * * * * * * * * * (so fricking good!)
Snow White and the Huntsman * *
Horrible Bosses * * * * * (very funny!)
Apollo 18 * * *
The Ides of March * * * * *
The Awakening * * (This was meant to be set in Cumbria, so I was a little sad when they turned up at Chatsworth House.... In Derbyshire!)
Tinker Tailor Solider Spy * * * *
Bridesmaids * * * * *
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (2011) * * * * * (although I still prefer the Swedish version)
Bad Teacher * * *
The Avengers * * * * * (well done Wheadon!)
Conan the Barbarian (2011) * *
Drive * * * * *
Super 8 * * * * *
Captain America * *
The Hangover: Part Two * * *
Limitless * * * *
Finding Neverland * * * *
Year One * (and thats just because it has Micheal Cera and David Cross in, which reminded me of Arrested Development, which was actually funny... )
Unknown * * * *
Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides * *
Green Lantern * * *
The Woman in Black * * * * *
Stone * * *
Hereafter * * * * *
O Brother, Where Art Thou? * * * *
Beastley * *
Mean Creek * * * * *
Black Death * * *
Four Lions     * * * *
Somewhere    * * * * *

Have you seen any of these recently, I'd love to hear your thoughts! 


1 comment:

  1. I've seen quite a few of these, agree that Horrible Bosses is really funny! I wasn't a fan of Four Lions, didn't really see the irony in it, unfortunately, loved The Vow and not normally a soppy film kinda girl but think it's cos it's based on a true story!! Drive, Limitless and Bridesmaids all brilliant films. And Year One, well we won't talk about that will we. I need to try and watch a few more of these, good work on working through your list though :)

    ReplyDelete