What Jenny Did: Frock Me Im Famous Blog Design!

Hey Guys!
I have been busy designing more blogs for some lovely folk!
What seems like aaaaages ago now, the lovely Hayley from fashion and beauty blog 'Frock Me Im Famous' got in touch with me about a new blog design.... then holidays, weddings, uni seemed to get in the way on both sides!
Finally time was on my side and I managed to produce this new design for Hayley:
Frock Me Im Famous before....
.... And TA DAH! Frock Me Im Famous now!


Hayley had loads of great ideas - in short though girly and feminine was the key theme, which I am happy to say that I think I achieved!

This has probably been my most technical blog to date, all thanks to a fabulous course I did through Pugly Pixel, CSS Pretty. If your an HTML and CSS geek, or even a geek wannabe like me, you will love Katrinas course! I am now so proud of my self haha! 

Anyway! enough blowing my own trumpet! what do you think of this latest design?

Make sure you drop by Hayleys blog and leave her a lovely comment too!


6 comments:

  1. This is an awesome design!! Good one Jenny! You are a true design guru!

    :-) x
    adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely, I love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! So cute and lovely!!! You are a blog superduperstar xxxx

    ReplyDelete