Where Jenny Went: David and Nikki's Wedding!

Hi Guys!

Yey I am finally back home after a preeeeety stressful week, lots of changes going on which I shall update you all on soon, but first and foremost.... my brother got married! yey! here are some of my photos from the day....


I have to say, I had such a wonderful time! and considering it was a super long day, it actually flew by!
All the stresses and worries leading up just seemed to be forgotten once the day finally arrived, although I have to say - I am glad my brother went first! Wedding are s t r e s s f u l !

The ring pillow (made by moi!).


The cake.


Pretty table decorations.


Super bridesmaids gifts ;D


...ugh... and oh dear theres me!



now though folks, it is time to reveal....




The test run.... 


My Sweetie Buffet! 



After months of planning and buying I finally got to create my sweet table, and I was so pleased with it! And I am very proud to say it was a sure hit with everyone (and got utterly destroyed! haha!).



Oh, and guess who turned up at the evening do!!


Hes a l i v e!

;D


8 comments:

  1. This wedding looks lovely, and you all look really lovely too :) The bridesmaids dresses are perfect!

    Your sweet table looks so good, got a massive craving for sweets now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful piccies! Looks like it was a fantastic day and the sweet table is awesome!

    Jo :-) x
    adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make a nice looking couple.
    You look lovely, and Tatty Divine presents too, awesome.
    Well done on the sweet table, it makes my fillings ache looking at it all
    :-)
    Amanda.x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You in that dress; amazing. Your sweetie table; amazing.

    That is all x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake looks amazing!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The purple bridesmaids dresses are beautiful, you both look lovely!!! And your sweetie table is FAB!!!!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what I lovely wedding, everything looks wonderful :) love the lolly table idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sweetie table is AWESOME!!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete