What Jenny Did: Last Craft Club!

Hello Hello!!

So, this post is a tad over due, but I am going to share my last Craft Club with you all today, which was in fact like - two months ago haha! ooopsie!




As I no longer work for CK, or indeed live in Cambridge, with a heavy heart I had to say farewell to my fellow crafters and my beloved Craft Club baby. Yup, I had to pass on the Craft Club baton to my replacement, may she carry it with pride! :) (dramatic, Moi!?)





This Craft Club was actually over two days, due to the huge demand and success of little clubs like these in Cambridge, we had begun to run two nights a month, making the same project.

My last one was door stops, which was so much fun - I know it is a simple project but I have always wanted to try out door stops! I found some awesome tutorials on Bake and Sew - a very good little crafty blog I stumbled upon whilst doing my google search. We went for both tutorials available, Pyramid and Chicken.


You can see mine actually being used around my house in yesterdays post!


Here are the finished masterpieces from both evenings, aren't they cute, yet awesome!





Let me know if you give this one ago!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment