What Jenny Did: Left Cambridge!


HI guys!

So, remember when I said I had posts scheduled for this week, blog was all back to normal etc etc.... well lack of internet scuppered those plans royally! grrrr.... Why is the internet always the last and most difficult thing to set up when you move house, and the one thing you just need and want the most!? Well, anyway all sorted now! and here we have a post for you! :)


I thought I would share with you today a few pictures of lovely Cambridge that I took over the time I was living there, almost 6 years folks! Philip and I have spent the majority of our relationship there, called it home, made some life-long friends and got all settled in our first proper house together. Then we decided to move to the cold, harsh north! brrrr!

I took this set of black and whites a while ago, when it was really snow-y everywhere. We used them to make a nice book all about Philips graduation :)







And of course, a selection of my favourite instagrams from Cambridge times.


Yes, yes most of them are CK related, the ones of fields were my commute to and from work across the Fens which is one of the things I will miss the most, especially this time of year - the sunsets were too pretty.

The middle photo, second last row, is all my lovely leaving present and cards, the cake on the last row is my awesome leaving cake made by a much missed colleague and the last photo... the last view of my house. Sad :(


But as they say, onwards and upwards!

Hope you enjoyed my little Cambridge round up!



    

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, my heart wants to go there some day! Such beautiful pictures. I especially love the wood and snow one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Soph, you should go, it is very pretty! lots of walks like the tree lined one!

      Jenny xo

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful photos, moving is really tough!! But i hope it has/is all going really well for you - new job, home etc. You just have to start creating some new memories for where you are now ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous photos! Congratulations on the move up north! Hope you're settling in well! Loving your own blog make-over by the way, fab!!

    Jo :-) x
    adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like an amazing place, photos are beautiful :)

    Glad you have now got internet, one of the worst things when you have to wait for it to get connected xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! and I swear it is always the last thing to be set up, WHY!? grrr all ok now though :)

      Thanks Brooke!

      Jenny xo

      Delete
  5. I read this and felt very teary - we miss you

    xx

    ReplyDelete