January Round-Up

Uh-Oh Spaghetti-O!!

I fell behind on my blog posts again, deary me!

I have been thinking a lot about my lovely little blog though, and once again all this time I have actually been here on blogger, behind the scenes busying away on new designs - but more on that later. So, thoughts for my blog going forth in to 2013 - less bloggers guilt is top priority! Life seems to have got a little busy right now to even attempt to blog full time, and I doubt endless posts of my journey to work and back would be fun to read and much less fun for me to rehash once I am back home haha! So bare with me lovely readers, I may not post as often as I would like, but I am still here and not giving up just yet ;D
So what can you expect to see on Jenny and the Magic Feather in 2013?

More crafting! - see tomorrows post!
New monthly round ups - I love reading these types of posts on other blogs, so why not have them for myself? and a good excuse to look back and assess life as we move forward through the year.
More designs! I am loving helping others create their dream blogs! I have lots of new designs to catch you up with.
The return of Bake Off! When I started my blog last year I had a different theme for each day, which didn't last long as it was hard to keep up with, but it did get me thinking and doing a lot more with my spare time. One of my favourite new hobbies to emerge from that period was baking - oh how I love to bake, stare at awesome baking, eat delicious yummy baked goodies...haha ;)
The return and evolution of The Sound Of... posts - there will be a little update along the theme of that ever so popular hash tag #WIDN (thats What Im Doing Now BTW!) (that one is By The Way, BTW! I am totally down with the kids people.)

So without further ado, lets take a look back at my January 2013!
Things That Made Me Smile...
Philip / letters from new pen pals / new ranges at work / my growing sticker collection / lovely gifts from lovely people / my crazy little baby boys / Joshua Jackson / Mollie Makes / the imminent meet-up of Carlisle Bloggers! / time off work with Philip / HOT baths / new dresses (even if they are for work) / January payday / venturing in to Games Workshop to get Philip awesome birthday presents / finally feeling on top of things at work.
 
I Was Thankful For...
Day Nurse... I have spent most of January with the threat of a horrid cold. Oh But I was most thankful actually for the snow finally having all gone. Sorry folks, I do not like snow! I know, what a wierdo!

Favourite Pin...
A tough choice between these two, so I'll just show both!


Sheldon the tiny dinosaur who thinks he's a turtle. His shell is an acorn.
amburgered.tumblr.com
Please click the links for both images, amazing illustrations plus both cute AND funny!

Favourite Instagram...

My boys!

Favourite Post...
My favourite blog by a long shot has to be Dainty Squid. Recently I just havent had the time to catch up on blogs much, but the first one I always go to when I get a sec is The Dainty Squid. I adore Kaylahs style. I am very much a dress and cardigans person, and I have some awesome rings and brooches but not as much as Kaylah, and I always feel like I have too much on if I wear more than one item of jewellery at a time! I admire her choice and skill at accessorising so much, and her no-fear attitude to bold wardrobe choices. I especially loved this outfit post, from earlier in the month, you can read it in full here.

Goal For... February.
To be more pro-active! I have been very lazy this month with regards to everything! Diet, blogging, work, appearance.. you name it! Time to sort it out Jen!!


    

2 comments:

  1. Letters from penpals always makes me smile too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great, inspiring post! Good luck with your goals :) xx

    ReplyDelete