Latest Blog Designs


Morning!

So I thought this morning I would catch you all up on some of my latest blog designs.
I may not be on my own blog much, but I am still lurking about in Blogger somewhere folks ;D


First up we have Gemma from What's in Her Wardrobe....

Before....

And after!
 I loved the little hanger theme we went for with Gemma's blog!


Next is Amy, from Oh Hello Amy!

Before...

And after!
I love the title of Amys blog, and it gave me an idea for a cute little speech bubble design!


Next up was a little update for one of my first designs -  Jo, from The Perfect Hiding Place - yup thats right, my sister!

Before...

 And after!
ahhh nice and refreshed! See what Jo had to say here!


And last but by no means least, Hayley from London Beauty Queen.

Before...

And after!
I love the cute London theme we went for with LBQ!

For more info on my blog designs please see Magic Feather Designs, or to get in touch about your own new design, see my contact page!

What do you think of these new designs?

Make sure you go spend some time on these fab blogs too!!



    

7 comments:

  1. Love them all hun, you are very good xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen these are FAB!!!! Especially love the last one, it really really good!!!! You are taking over the world my dear, one lovely blog design at a time… :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a talented lady! I especially love the last one =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely! You're so talented. I've nominated you for a liebster award :).

    http://duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing, you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete