Monthly Round Up: February




Ok, so did February actually happen? This year is flying by! I remember when I was younger, and a year was a life time to wait, now it is no where near slow enough for my liking! 


So lets take a look at what went on for me last month... hmmm...


Things That Made Me Smile...
Philip / the sun finally coming out to play! / lazy days reading / Game of Thrones / YouTube / nice new blog clients / Foals - Holy Fire / my boys / baby news! / Nutella / new dresses / finding good new films to watch / 90's Music Trivia games at work / my lovely new Cath Kidston bag / shopping with mum / catching up with my sister / Craft Club spies (haha)....


I Was Thankful For....
Time off work! I always have the same holidays off work throughout the year, all perfectly timed so I am off for birthdays etc and have a nice week off pretty much every other month. But because I moved jobs, my holidays got all skrewed up, so I had none from between November and February! And Christmas in retail is harsh! I needed my nice little week off at the start of the month! And Philip was off too! We made plans at the start of the week to explore our surroundings, have some nice days out etc....know what we did instead? NOTHING! We stayed in all week, I even had an entire day reading, a WHOLE day, sat on my bed with my face in a good book. It was bloody bliss!


...and this, my favourite purchase from work...ever!





Favourite Pins....

So, I also discovered an amazing site, due to this beautiful pin...The Tiny Life. Which celebrates living simply, in tiny - yet awesome - houses! The above is just stunning though, could you imagine that view,  every morning??




Favourite Instagram...

Mid afternoon sun.


Favourite Post...
This very inspirational post from Jess at I Rock So What. Its an older post I stumbled up on through Pinterest I think, but very good for bloggers block! Which I have been suffering from a lot recently.





Goals For March...
Organisation! Just in general... I have another glorious week off next week so time to get on it Jenny Penny!


    

1 comment:

  1. How comfey does that bed look... xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete