Celebrate!!

Woo woo! Today is my birthday! 


Lets have a wee blog parTAY!


Actually, general feelings this morning involve the repeated use of a rude word ..... that starts with F.... and rhymes with duck.... did I mention repeated use? For today folks, I am 30. 30!? ugh.... :( How did this happen?


So here is a photo of a little me, enjoying a younger birthday celebration with my best friend (revenge!).




and a cool tune to get us in the party mood.


wearefoals



Today I am having a picnic with my awesome boyfriend and then a little garden party at my mother in laws with all the family and friends, yey!  :)


Have a lovely day everyone!


Ps. Normal blogging to resume soon, its been busy busy busy at Magic Feather HQ!



6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Have a lovely day in the sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th birthday! Your plans sound perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope the sun shone and you enjoyed your picnic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had the lovliest birthday and ate a piece of cake as big as can be! Lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeep!! Happy birthday for Monday.. Hope you're carrying on the party in this awesome weather. Any excuse, right?!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Jen! Hope you had fun! :-) x

    ReplyDelete